Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Starting Out

I didn't weigh myself this morning, mostly because I forgot until I was dressed and ready to go out the door. I'll do that tomorrow morning and post it then.

I'm pretty sure that I'm in the 28-33 point range from the chart over on the side bar. I'm wearing size 20 or 22 jeans, and 3x tops (or 22-24 for the Lane Bryant clothes). The size 20 jeans are almost getting unwearable.

I've got the mental state right today. I'm tired of things fitting so tight, and I want to lose weight. There's no feelings of being denied or like I don't have any choice. Let's see how long that lasts, shall we?

(Oh and a note, if there is anybody out there who wants to pull up a chair and some popcorn to watch this trainwreck sure-to-be-successful venture, then welcome!)

9am: Diet Coke and Special K Breakfast Bar - 2 pts
10am: Chamomile Tea - 0 pts
12pm: 32oz H2O and an Eating Right Frozen Burrito 300 cals/6g fat/3g fiber - 6 pts
(almost forgot, one Fig Newton 55cals/1.25g fat/<1g fiber - 1pts)
4pm: 32oz H2O and Activia Yogurt 110 cals/2g fat/0g fiber - 2pts
(another Fig Newton - 1pts)
4:45pm: Chamomile Tea - 0 pts
5:30pm: Chips Ahoy 100 cals/3g fat/1g fiber - 2 pts
7:30pm: 32oz H2O, Frescea Pizza, Bean with Bacon Soup - 12pts
8:30pm: grapes 2 cups - 2pts

No comments:

Let's give it a shot. Mostly weight loss/gain related....